Monday, November 2, 2009

{WE'RE FUNDRAISING}

I have been making little ladybug earring as one of our fundraisers!!! I originally made a pair just for myself, so I would always have a Ladybug with me. As I wore them everywhere people were commenting on them and really liked them, so I thought...should I be making these??? I decided this might be a way to help raise some money for our adoption. I hope you all like them!!!



Here is the scoop...

  • $12.00 a pair-includes shipping & handling in the USA
  • Made from all sterling silver: findings, small bead, and ear wires

  • Ladybug bead is made from Czech glass

  • Finished size is 1-inch long from where the wire fits in your ear to the end of the bead.
  • Earrings come on black velvet earring board, with earring backs, the legend of the red thread and in a small plastic packet.

  • To purchase please use the Donate button and pay by PayPal on the top, right-hand side of my blog.

  • In the comment section on PayPal please leave your name, address and email, so I can ship them to you. Then I will email you to let you know when they have been shipped.

  • Thank you so much for your support!
I have several pairs made in advance and will be making more as the orders come in.

7 comments:

  1. I just found your blog for the first time through waitingSNchildren yahoo group. I'm in Washington also waiting for our LOA for our little boy in China.
    Your time line is crazy fast and your DTC to LID~how does that happen other the God's hand. We were DTC on 8/24 and LID 9/27. Talk about going crazy, I hear ya.
    Good luck with everything. I'll be following your story to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there,

    I'd like to purchase 7 pairs but I'm in Canada. I'm fine with paying the extra for postage to Canada. If you're good with it you could mail them in one package and mark them as a gift with their full value marked on the little slip the postal office will stick on it.

    Let me know if this works for you and give me the total. I'll then go into your paypal and pay.

    Thanks and all the best,
    Wanda (At Last...)
    wandamalfara@ca.inter.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! What a great idea! I'll be ordering a pair soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi again Fonnetta,

    You're right, my first comment from yesterday is not here. Maybe I was rushing and didn't press "post comment".

    So, I just paid $96.00 through paypal for 8 pair of earrings. I think you have my address from my e-mail yesterday.

    Thanks so much!!
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. The earrings are adorable, and what a great cause! I saw the info on Cathy Jacoby's facebook post, so I ordered a pair just now but neglected to put my address on the payment (oops!). Anyway, the payment from about 9:30pm tonight belongs to me: elisiaoka@yahoo.com
    If you email me, I can send you my mailing address. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...is it possible to ship the earrings to Canada? Thanks, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI GUYS< I Donated but didnt use Paypal!! SHOOT
    Congrats to you all I'm a friend of Tamara. I love Ladybugs send me a Pair please!! Go get your Pretty Baby!!

    ReplyDelete

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09