Wednesday, November 11, 2009

{PACKAGE}

We sent a package to Makayla today through "The Red Thread China" company. Ann, the woman who runs it, just sent me a picture of what is in Makayla's box and I wanted to share it with you!!! It should get to her this week. We paid for FAST shipping, which was only $8 more and will be delivered right to the orphanage!! The items she chose are ADORABLE and I hope Makayla loves them! We chose the "PJ Care Package" and then added a personalized bag (for the orphanage to put her belongings in order to have her things ready when they bring her to us) and also a pair of Squeaky Shoes. She is even going to check to see if Makayla got the photo album and blankie we sent to her through another adoptive family in September. I have been VERY pleased with Ann's customer service and the cost of the packages. If you are planning to send your kiddo's a package you should seriously consider Ann and The Red Thread China Co.
I also wanted to let you know that the CCAA in China received our LSC on Monday November 9, 2009. YAY!!!! Please continue to PRAY for our paperwork to jump through hoops. We really want to be with Makayla in December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09