Here is the scoop...
- $20.00 a book-does NOT include shipping & handling
- SHIPPING:
- 1 book ADD $3.00 = TOTAL $23.00 (First Class)
- 2 books ADD $4.00 =TOTAL $24.00 (First Class)
- 3 - 4 books ADD $5.00 (Priority Flat Rate)
- 5 or more, contact me and I can check the shipping cost.
- 104 pages, 69 recipes, full color pictures of every recipe, food for thought on every page, conversion charts, recipe substitutions, and food safety guidelines.
- Coil bound with a clear protective cover and hard plastic backing
- Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
- To purchase please use the Donate button and pay by PayPal on the top, right-hand side of my blog.
- In the comment section on PayPal please leave your name, address and email, so I can ship them to you. Then I will email you to let you know when they have been shipped.
- Thank you so much for your support!





Congratulations! It looks fabulous! You've GOT to be so glad that you are done with this huge step! =) I hope sales are incredible especially since the Holidays are just around the corner! =)
ReplyDeleteFonnetta great to see the open house was a success! Great to see your blog. I was thinking what if you brought your earrings and cookbook to sell in the office for Christmas ideas. It would be great to support your cause and would need a flyer to let people know what it will go towards. Hope you have a great Thanksgiving and look forward to seeing you soon. Actually Happy Thanksgiving to all.....jodi
ReplyDelete