Saturday, October 24, 2009

{Im}patiently Waiting

This waiting is enough to drive a Mommy CRAZY!!!! We are at day 58 today, waiting for our LSC. I just had to put that number out there. I know there is a ticker on the side, but it doesn't give a NUMBER and right now I need a number! LOL We are almost fully packed for Makayla and the rest of us have so few clothes that we have to wait to pack our stuff until a few nights before. However, we have packed just about everything on the two lists including the medicines! At this rate though, we most likely will not be with her for Christmas this year, and that made me sad! I know there is a greater plan, but sometimes I think mine might be better=) That is until His plan is revealed and then I am sure His will be better! Just wanted to let you know where we were in our process at this point. We are praying the LSC comes Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering what the status is! I am thinking of your a LOT!!! Just know you are in my prayers and I hope there's some miracle that hurries things along and you can be with Makayla as soon as absolutely possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of you guys and wondering what has been happening and if you had heard anything yet! I hope that you get some news very soon about traveling and that you don't have to wait much longer! Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09