Friday, November 20, 2009

{Visa's & Passports}

What an EXCITING day!!! I got up first thing this morning to an email from our Travel Adviser, Nancy at GWCA. She wanted us to fill out our visa applications and send them to her with our passports. Because I am so excited and think that if I do my part quickly, then the process will go faster, RIGHT? Probably not, but at least my part is finished and I am now waiting on them=) I sent off ALL the needed information and $718. Now everything will arrive to GWCA on Monday morning before 10:30 am!!! Well... we wait... AGAIN!!

More EXCITING news...I just got an email from Ann at the Red Thread and she said that Makayla received her package!!!! Yeah! I hope everything fits, she loves it and she gets to see pictures of us. Every little bit of exposure to us helps!! Funny thing is though... now... we wait... AGAIN!!!! We are now waiting for the orphanage director to answer the 12 questions and mail them back to Ann. She will then translate the answers and email them to us. That is the part I am most excited about.

We are having a HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE tomorrow from 1-4 PM!! Please come by and check out all the cool items for sale! My cookbook and earring will be for sale plus many great items just in time for Christmas. As a special treat, I have made the Blackberry Brandy White Chocolate Cheese Cake with a Butter Cookie Crumb Crust (pg. 67), Fresh Yummy Salsa for the Boys (pg. 19), and the famous Beans and Rice Salad (pg. 18) for tasting!!!

Here is the flier with all the information. We hope you can make it! A portion of the proceeds go towards our adoption fund.
Blessings,
Fonnetta

"But let patience have it's perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him." - James 1:4-5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09