Monday, November 16, 2009

{COOKBOOKS}

I just talked to Breanna (at the printing co.) and she said the cookbooks will be done TOMORROW!!!!

I thought I would post a couple pictures, so you could see how it looks. They will be $20 each if there is no shipping (hand delivered). I am checking with the post office to see how much it will cost to ship anywhere in the USA, book ...flat rate. I took a vote and it was unanimous to have all the pictures at the front of the cookbook (thank you to all who voted), since we could not afford to have a picture on every page. There is a full index and 69 recipes with color pictures (in the front of the book with reference page numbers) for everyone of them. We named that section "Visual Inspiration"!!

I hope you LOVE it!!! We ordered 100 for the first round and are praying they sell quickly in order to place and additional order of 100 more and so on. We are needing to raise $5,100 as our mandatory "Orphanage Donation". Thank you all for your support in our adoption process!



Blessings,
Fonnetta

1 comment:

  1. dont know if you remember me... I'm Scott Williams mom and we adopted a little gal from Korea.. and just so you know.. she is 27 yrs old now and still the joy of our lives!
    I pray you will be blessed beyond measure with this child an addition to your family...my heart is full of memories just reading all your accounts.... I will make several purchases tomorrow... both earrings and cookbooks... Blessings...Diana Williams

    ReplyDelete

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09