Friday, April 24, 2009

YAHOOOOO!!!!!


It has been pretty quiet around here regarding our adoption. We are still waiting for Mike's clearance from California and also for the two documents I sent to California for authentication to come back. However, yesterday our HOME STUDY was email to Great Wall China Adoption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPY!!!!! Nora finished it yesterday morning and emailed both GWCA and Mike & I. We read it and there were only 2 minor things that we could see in our bio's that need to be corrected. Now, we wait again...Jessa (our dossier consultant) did send confirmation that she received it at GWCA and said it would take 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 weeks to be reviewed...*sigh* We knew that part would be long, so we are praying it doesn't have to go back and forth to many times. After the home study is finalized, we will send off the I-800A and....wait yet again. We still are doing really well considering we have only been at the paperwork part for 2 months now, so I really cannot complain. God has opened doors, given us money and topped it with a dose of patience. God is good!!! Thank you for you continued prayers for our family and Makayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09