Here is the layout I finished this morning of our Home Study Celebration Dinner:) We are now on page 11 of our Makayla Scrapbook. Have a wonderful day and a Happy Easter tomorrow!
~Feb. 19, 2009 Applied to GWCA ~Feb. 25, 2009 Application approved ~Feb. 27, 2009 Paper chase begins ~March 19, 2009 Completed Home study requirements ~April 2, 2009 Authentication of 9 of 13 documents ~April 10, 2009 Home study meeting finished ~May 27, 2009 Home study finalized and approved by GWCA ~June 2, 2009 Sent I-800A ~June 5, 2009 Last 2 documents authenticated ~June 15, 2009 Application arrived at USCIS for I-800A ~July 6, 2009 FBI prints taken ~July 13, 2009 Received I-797C ~July 14, 2009 sent I-797C for authentication ~July 17, 2009 I-797C Authenticated ~July 25, 2009 Sent Dossier for Certification at Chinese Consulate ~July 31, 2009 Locked file on our daughter!!!! ~August 2, 2009 Sent LOI ~August 3, 2009 Dossier Certified!!!! ~August 3, 2009 Dossier to GWCA ~August 12, 2009 received Pre-Approval (PA) ~August 21, 2009 Dossier to CHINA!!!! ~August 27, 2009 Log In Date (LID took 6 days) ~October 15, 2009 Finished 10 Hague Accredited Hours for our adoption! ~October 29, 2009 LSC-63 days ~November 5, 2009 received LSC in the mail ~November 5, 2009 sent I-800 & I864W to USCIS ~November 5, 2009 sent LSC & DS230 to GWCA ~November 6, 2009 USCIS received our I-800... ~November 6, 2009 GW received our LSC & DS230 & sent it to China!!! ~November 12, 2009 I-800 receipt received ~November 19, 2009 I-800 Approval ~November 26, 2009 I-800 cabled to Guangzhou ~December 16, 2009 Article 5 ~December 30, 2009-TA ~January 14, 2010-Flying to Beijing ~January 25, 2010 GOTACH Day ~February 3, 2010-Consulate Appointment ~February 6, 2010 LEAVE CHINA
{Time Differences}
CHINA TIME (+15 hr)
WASHINGTON TIME
Our Adoption Agency
FUNDRAISING...
Ladybug Earring Fundraiser
I have been making little ladybug earrings as a fundraiser!!!
All Sterling Silver with a Czech glass bead. $12 includes shipping.
Every call has a beginning A quiet moment when God whispers a promise to a mother’s heart A holy place where a father bows and faithfully accepts the journey set before him. A miraculous morning that unexpectedly dawns… Casting its first light on a chosen threshold. A gentle knock..a closed door opens. A sacred invitation sent by the Father.. Leads to the other side of the world. Where lonely hearts stare out orphanage windows Praying for someone to care.. And then one morning, On an ordinary day An orphan’s life changes... God sends them a second chance...Through you..
Welcome to my blog:) I am a SAHM of 4 beautiful children. Their ages are 21, 17, 11 & 4. The wife to my soul mate (we met at the age of 13 years old in middle school). Child of Christ since the age of 7. Not to mention daughter, sister, and friend. My most favorite thing to do besides being a Mommy is scrap-booking. I was a paper scrapper for 16 years before going digital 4 years ago and I am LOVING it!!!
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams. You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems. I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long. But remember, child, I love you so and God will keep you strong. Now go outside and feel the breeze, and let it touch your skin... Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind. ~Unknown
No comments:
Post a Comment