Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Back In Our Hands:)



















Our 9 of the 13 authenticated papers are in our hands now!!! Aren't they pretty :) I met Cortney yesterday for lunch and picked up our adoption papers :) YA YA YA She was relieved to not have responsibility for them any longer and I can't say I blame her one bit. I think it would be stressful to be carrying around someone's valuable documents too. We are so grateful to her and Sean for taking our paper with them for the authenticating process though. She took a couple of pictures too:) Thanks Cortney!!!






This is the gentleman who looked up all of our notaries, so we could have our documents authenticated by Sam Reed:)
The next step is Mikes 2 documents that have to be authenticated at the California Secretary of State. I will be sending those in the mail today. That will make a total of 11 of the 13 documents that we need to have authenticated!!! YAHOO!!! The process will take up to two weeks, so we will be praying for safe delivery and speedy return. That means less worry on my part for those documents.

Tomorrow is our Home Study!!!! We are all very nervous!!!! It will take Nora about 4 hours to complete the study and then we wait for her report. WHEW! After the report is compiled it will be sent to Great Wall for review and then it too can be authenticated. We will also be able at that point to file our I-800.

We are really cruising along here. Much faster than we anticipated. We feel so very blessed that our process is going so smoothly. Thank you to everyone for your continued prayers and encouragement, we appreciate each and every one of you!!! *HUGS*

Here are the before and after pictures of Makayla's room that I scrap-booked too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09