Other than that, it has been pretty quiet lately as we wait for our Home Study. Nora did send the paperwork to California for Mike's Child Abuse clearance.
After the Home study, we will be ready to have GWCA double check our documents and then we can file our I-800.
Yesterday, Missi and I decided it was time to paint Makayla's room. The room went from my blue office to "Ballerina" PINK! Her room is BEAUTIFUL! Mike even came home after work and painted her ceiling!! Our plan is to paint cherry blossoms along the top of the wall. The theme is "New Beginnings". This will be a New Beginning for all of us :)
Here is the room before...
Missi and I working hard to cover the BLUE!!!
BALLERINA pink!!!





Hi there! Congrats on your progress thus far! Doesn't it seem like a mad rush to get all the paperwork done only to sit in waiting...Argh! Craziness I tell you! We are submitting our program fee tomorrow and is gathering all our paperwork. Nora is gathering all our info...We get our physicals on the 17th.
ReplyDeleteI love Makaylas room...the pink is perfect!