Monday, June 15, 2009

{UPDATE}

We have made some serious progress this week:) I forgot to post that our last two documents were authenticated in Olympia on June 5th. THANK YOU Mr. Otis!!! Now we have all of our documents authenticated and ready to send to the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco to be authenticated for the last time! Then...lookout GWCA our Dossier will be on its way!!!



We had our second yard sale Saturday, for the adoption and we raised $800.00!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?!?! We were so excited. Just about everything we had, sold on Saturday. We are donating the leftovers now.

~A SPECIAL THANK YOU~ to Mike's parent for ALL their help, we could NOT have accomplished this Yard Sale with out YOU!
Also, Thank You to:
The Daniels Family
The Bowers Family
The Otis Family
The Davidson Family
The Fisher Family
and all the fabulous people who shopped here!

I spoke with our Dossier Consultant, Jessa, she cleared up several questions and then reviewed our family pictures which will be attach to our Dossier! We passed with flying colors! I made three scrapbook pages to send. We could have up to 10 photos. So check that off the list! We are so ready:)







~NEWS~
We just got word today that our I-800A was received at Homeland Security!!!! Then in the mail came the Notice of Action!!! I cannot begin to comprehend the speediness of our process with everything! Now, we should get word in a day or two that we need to go be fingerprinted. They will give us a time and date to get that done again.

Have a WONDERFUL day and THANK YOU for your support and continued prayer in our adoption process!

The Sweeney's

Isaiah 43:5
Do not be afraid, for I am with you;
I will bring your children from the East
and gather you from the West.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09