Wednesday, June 3, 2009

{several things}

I wanted to give an update on our progress...
On May 30th we received our approval letter form Great Wall regarding our Home Study!!! That was so fast, not the actual Home Study process, but the actual approval letter after it was finished!!! We were so excited, because we needed that to be attached to our Home Study to make it official and for when it is sent for the Authentication, I-800A, and the Dossier. Here is a picture...





Also, I was able to go on Monday, June 1st and pick up our four notarized copies of our Home Study from Nora. That is a huge weight off my shoulders. We are now ready to send our I-800A and begin researching grants for our adoption.



Yesterday, June 2nd, I sent our I-800A by 2 day mail:) They should receive it by Friday!!!! Then, from what I understand, it will take them about 37 days to process the information and we are ready to get our last fingerprinting by the FBI and compile our Dossier!!!! (special thanks to my friend Chris for coming with me to snap my picture)



While that is all happening our last two documents are in Olympia being Authenticated!!!!

Thank you again for all your continued prayers! Our adoption would not be going this smoothly if it wasn't for all of our fabulous friends and family. We know with out a shadow of a doubt that this is His plan and we are so thrilled!!!

I always like end with a scripture and this one just spoke to my heart!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to give you hope and a future."
Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09