
Just checking in to let you know a little bit of news!!! We heard today that out home study is up for review and should be finished by the end of this week or early next week!!! We are so excited...it has been pretty quiet around here. Mike seems to think that this is the calm before the storm! heehee The other bit of news is we are now registered for the Waiting Child "Camp Hope" webinar on May 11th, 2009. This was for the children who went to the Beijing Camp Hope and were NOT placed with a forever family. We have the opportunity to be at the webinar and find out a little more information than normal at this point. From what I understand...we do not have to have our dossier to China to request one of the children. We don't know for sure if our Makayla is there or if we will continue to wait for Gods timing. Either way this is a very exciting opportunity!!!
Here is what Jessa had to say:
Our hope, and our goal, is to now find families for these children. I will be presenting information on each of the children who are still waiting to find their families. A brief description of their special needs will be provided, however, I will focus more on telling you about their personalities and my interactions with them.
Because I will be providing photos and confidential information about the children, this webinar will be limited to only families who have a Waiting Child application on file. Once you register and I am able to verify your application, I will provide you with a password to log-in.
Isn't this AWESOME!!! We could be seeing MAKAYLA!!! We will keep you posted! Please keep us and Makayla in your prayers...Thank you for stopping by:) Have a blessed day!





No comments:
Post a Comment