{these are my favorite flowers in my flower bed}
YA!!! YA!!! We finally received word from Jessa (yesterday) that our Home Study is APPROVED!!!! We will now receive 4 original copies from Nora. We will keep one for our records, one goes with our I800A application, one goes to be authenticated for our dossier, and the last one I am unsure of and will hopefully find out tomorrow. We now wait for Nora to finalize everything on her end, then Jessa is sending a cover letter for the home studies and we will be sending in the I800A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a light at the end of this paper tunnel??? YES:) I am off to bed now, but will keep you filled in as we know.
Oh, wait....I also wanted to show you a picture of the end table my Mother in law made me for my birthday. She is very much into stained glass right now and asked me what I wanted...so, I told her and it turned out FABULOUS!!!! It is the Chinese symbol for LOVE...isn't is beautiful! Thank You Charlotte:)
I wanted to finish with this scripture...I love this one!
When we hope, be joyful.
When we suffer, be patient.
When we pray, be faithful.
Romans 12:12
This just says so much!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment