Wednesday, February 25, 2009

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got that call yesterday!!! At 10:55 a.m. our local coordinator called us to let us know our application was approved and we can BEGIN!!!! Then at 2 p.m., GWCA Texas called and gave us our official green light!!! *SCREAMS* We are so EXCITED!!! I am so ready! I have already scheduled our Home Study and our Physicals:) LOL We will be getting a rather LARGE stack of papers in the mail for our Home Study and then the official paper chase begins. The blessings are just pouring in! God is so good!!!! I sold 2 pair of earrings and have had so many wonderful people donate to our Yard Sale that is coming up. Two wonderful people have donated money by our DONATE button!!! THANK YOU to all of you ! You are WONDERFUL and have BLESSED us so much already!!! Have a terrific day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09