Thursday, February 19, 2009

It's official "WE'RE EXPECTING" !!!!!!!

That got your attention, Huh? Well, it is official though! We weren't supposed to start our paper work until March. However, this morning I was in the shower thinking (I have been doing this a lot lately) and Mike was shaving (this seems to be some of our only alone time! LOL) and I decided to ask, "Now, why again are we waiting until March to apply"? He said, "So, we have more money, but I guess we have enough for the beginning process, so go ahead! Lets start the adoption"! I was so excited, I got out of the shower and went for the computer (dressed of course) to begin the paperwork on-line. I told him, "Well, it is hard to step out in faith if we are just sitting on the fence"! and he agreed! So, here we go!!!!!

We filled out and sent in our adoption application to Great Wall China Adoption (GWCA) this morning! We are both so excited for this dream to begin to unfold. Here are a few pictures of Mike and I actually pushing the send button together this morning. We now wait about 3 days to find out if GWCA accepts our application and we can then begin our home study and gathering all of our other papers for our dossier.

This is just the first of many posts in our journey to our daughter. Thank you all for being with us and continuing to pray for us about this exciting journey to our Makayla.




Please keep us in your prayers, as we know this is all in Gods hands, but prayer is still a fabulous blessing.

All pictures were taken by Alex this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09