Monday, July 6, 2009

{FBI Finger Printing}



Whew, that is over...I hope! Mikes prints were great, but mine may not be. The gentleman who did our prints was very nice, but was not sure if mine would be accepted by the Department of Homeland Security. If even one print is not good, they reject the entire printing! I had two fingers that would not produce a good print, they were visible, but not deep dark prints. He is not the one who ultimately decides, someone else is. He said I need to use "Corn Huskers" and by rubbing that on my fingers on a daily basis, it will rebuild my finger prints! I never knew you could grow them back?!? One of the worst things you can do is garden...ummm...hello, I am a gardener! lol

We are praying that I will not have to go back again. We really want to get moving on the final steps of our adoption paperwork and that could hold us up a week or more. Please keep us in your prayers on this one! We really want our Dossier to China by the end of the month!!!

Other than that...not much else is happening! I am almost finished with cooking all the recipes that will be in my cookbook and we are all enjoying every bit of it. These are all the recipes I cook my family on a regular basis, but I had to cook it all again, so I could take pictures. Trust me on this, you will be hungry when you see the photos! I am also beginning to make some baby quilts to sell and we will still be having our BINGO Night & Silent Auction in the future. I am not sure of the dates yet, but I will be sure to post and let you know!

Hope your 4th was fantastic and have a blessed week!
The Sweeney's

No comments:

Post a Comment

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09