...but it has NOT been! I hand delivered our home study packet to Nora's office today!!!! We are finished with almost everything she requested in the packet!!! The only thing left is Mikes employment verification and notarizing his physical. YIPPY!!!!!!
The next step in our process is to have our 8 documents authenticated by the Secretary of State here in Washington. That will happen over Spring break! The documents will be hand delivered for us by our friends and I know they will be in good hands!
We also SOLD our piano!!! Thank you Jesus! That was all we needed to be just under $1,000 shy of completing the financial obligations for the adoption-excluding the orphanage donation and travel expenses!!!! It is truly a GOD thing that everything we posted on Craig's List sold and funded the majority of our process!!!
Next for us is our BIG Yard Sale!!! I pray it will bring in a BIG chunk of change, as we are still in much need of finances for the next steps! Keep us in your prayers ;)
We are so grateful to our wonderful friends and family who have been so helpful! We LOVE you all:) You have given freely of your selves and your time. You have blessed all of us. Thank you from our hearts!
I have also read a few books that I highly recommend! Our coordinator let me borrow them and they were fantastic. The Waiting Child byand The Lost Daughters of China by Karin Evans. Another friend loaned me "Miracles of Marlee" by Shannon Turner and it was a great read too. I actually know her personally, which made it even more special.
Have a wonderful evening and I will update you soon:)
And we know that in all things
God works for the good of those
who love him, who have been
called according to his purpose.
~Romans 8:28
"Purple"
12 years ago





Very Exciting! I wish I could come to the yard sale... you always have such cool stuff!!! lol
ReplyDelete