Sunday, July 4, 2010

FAITH

Happy 4th of July!!! I wanted to share this LO with you of our Makayla Faith and tell you of another little girl named "Faith". Her parents are trying to raise funds to bring her home from China and BRITT-ISH DESIGNS made a kit special for them to raise funds!!!! It is a beautiful kit and I know you will love having it, especially knowing you helped this family bring their daughter Faith home.

Go check out her blog

http://adoptionoffaith.blogspot.com/

They are doing several fundraisers and if the scrapbooking kit doesn't appeal to you, you can check out all the other things they are doing.

HERE IS THE KIT
The image is linked so PLEASE go check it out!

Have a safe and blessed holiday!
Fonnetta




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for passing this on. If you get a chance, I'd love it if you post it over at CDS. Thanks! Leda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check it out! So nice to see a new post. I've MISSED Y'ALL! How are all the kiddos? I have an adoption announcement for you. Shoot me your address and I'll drop it in the mail. www.sunnyinchina.blogspot.com
    Much love~ Sunny

    ReplyDelete

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09