www.sweeneyville.net/China
Don't forget to go to our NEW website (click the link above in red) once we leave! That is where you can keep up with our travels!!
I cannot believe that we only have ONE FULL DAY left and a half of a night!!!! Then, we are getting in our car to drive to the airport!! This is going to be the journey of a lifetime!!! I feel like I should yell, FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS!!!! LOL Thanks so much, I needed that!
Also, we got a unexpected package in the mail today and in it were 6 t-shirts (5 in the picture because we gave Kas hers already) that my BFF, Lisa made for us!!! They are so stinkin' cute! We will be wearing these on our flight home and can't wait to post a picture, when we are all sporting these T's! Until then here is what they look like...
The meaning of the tee's is adorable too...there are 4 ladybugs heading to china, 5 ladybugs coming home, and the 6th ladybug is our oldest daughter Kassi waiting for when we come home!!!! It was so SWEET of her to surprise us with this and I can't wait to match!!! LOL
Our oldest daughter has this on her wall and I LOVE IT!!!
Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased, nor is it etched in to stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain. ~Author Unknown
HUGS,
Fonnetta





I had a great time making these for your family and I can't wait to see the final pics!! =) Can't wait to see those final pics when you come home! We'll all be waiting! XOXO
ReplyDelete