Monday, December 14, 2009

{SPAGHETTI FEED}

We are having our LAST fundraiser before we leave for China to bring home our little Makayla. It will be THIS Saturday, December 19th from 1-5 p.m. Bring your friends & family and enjoy a yummy Spaghetti Dinner at Immanuel Baptist Church, 5109 N. Adams Street, Spokane WA 99205. The cost is by DONATION. There will also be a silent auction if there are still Christmas presents you need to purchase!!! THANK YOU all for your constant support in our adoption process. I am so ready to just be home with my little one being the Mom I know how to be.

Hope you can make it!
Blessings,
Fonnetta & Family

UPDATE:
I also wanted to let you know we were denied on yet another grant. So, out of the 7 we applied for we have been denied on 5. We did recieve a grant from IBSEN (Washington residence only) and are still in line to hear from "A Child Waits Foundation". Today's denial came from Show Hope. We were really thinking we might qualify for this one and it was taking so long for them to process everything...but we got a letter today and they cannot help us. We were so bummed, but I know God has a plan and we are really praying hard for that right now.



1 comment:

  1. Hi! I didn't see about your spaghetti feed until too late, but wanted to congratulate your family. Our family went to China almost two years ago to adopt a 7 year old that is hard of hearing. If there is anything I can help with let me know! Our website is www.metachoi.net Cathy McKinney catmckinney@metachoi.net

    ReplyDelete

Makayla's Baby Shower 10-04-09