My neighbor and friend Christine painted Makayla's wall for me and we love it!!! Then only thing we are waiting for is her actual crib mattress and of course the most important is her!
~NEWS~NEWS~NEWS~NEWS~
We also had some other exciting news...we sent Makayla a small package (8-27-09) with a photo album and a stuffed animal blanket. I had so much fun making the album for her, it made me realize that this very album I am putting together for her will actually be in her tiny hands THIS MONTH!!!! It has pictures of all of us, her Grand parents, our house, her room and her pets. There is another family going to get their little one from the same orphanage that Makayla is at and they were willing to take her a package for us. I am so excited for her to get it, maybe it will put a smile on her little face!
Here area couple of pictures of us with her items...we are actually at the post office because I forgot the camera!!! I had just had a corneal bandage (contact) put on my eye and I was NOT thinking that morning! I had a paper-cut on my eye and it would not heal with out this contact!!! Thank God for contacts, the pain was awful until the bandage! Enough about me...here is the picture taken with my cell phone...

Have a wonderful week!!!The Sweeney's
And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is love.
~1 Corinthians 13:13





Hi, thanks for commenting on my blog. You have a beautiful family! You are way ahead of me with getting the room ready; we are yet to even paint. I hope you get your LID soon!! Looks like we'll be travelling in November. It cannot come soon enough!
ReplyDelete